Most recent "thoughts of the day" on top – rest of the time I’m blank.
- THOUGHT is the coal; TALK crystalizes coal to diamonds or turns to ash.
- The quality of junk is forever improving.
- In nature, change comes before function.
- There is no post traumatic stress in death.
- Wat beter kan, moet.
(What can be done beter, must. An OCD-nightmare)
- You don’t put sugar in your whiskey, do you?
- One should never underestimate the power of vested interest.
- The difference is what people will do for you, and what they will do for your money. 2009.
- An ape without a tail is a dodo.
- Tell children what to do, not only when it has impact on your life.
- "Childishness" never disappears, it just becomes more difficult to hide with age.
- "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it." -- Jonathan Winters, American comedian, born 11/11/1925
- As sy gatvere begin wys, word die oumense bang.
(The parents worry when their teenage daughter becomes of age.)
- The female of the human species has been genetically selected to accept their fate in the interest of their offspring.
- You can predict change, but...
- You cannot predict the consequences of change.
- Cruelty is only limited by the mind.
- Hoe meer kennis die wetenskap bring, hoe meer wetenskaplik word die onkunde.
(The more knowledge from science, the more scientific the ignorance)
- Jy het nie bestaansreg nie. – jy bestaan omdat jou stelsels reg werk en omdat jy baie gelukkig is.
(You do not have any right to existence – you exist purely because your systems work and have been lucky thus far. )
- Nothing optimizes like optimism.
- Give a man a fish and he will sue because he is allergic to seafood.
- Nothing propinqs like propinquity. – Robert Ardrey